- 130000 INR
- Variable Displacement Pump
- 60 KG Kilograms (kg)
We have gained immense expertise in this domain that helps our firm to cater to the market demands by offering HA-10VSO 140 Variable Displacement Pumps. These are manufactured with the help of a dexterous team of employees using premier-grade metals incorporating advanced technology. In different areas like irrigation and others, these pumps are widely used. Offered pumps are provided to the patrons in variegated sizes to suit their demands. We thoroughly check these HA-10VSO 140 Variable Displacement Pumps on different parameters to ensure flawlessness.
- Pumps and Motors series A2F, A2FE, (plug in motors) BA2FE Fixed Displacement Axial Piston Pump and Motors, Bent axis design Series A2F, Nominal pressure 350 bar, Peak Pressure 400 bar, ranging 10cc / rev to 500 cc / rev
- Pumps A10VO & A10VSO series. Variable displacement, Swash plates design fro Mobile and Industrial application. Nominal Pressure 250 bar, peak pressure 280 bar, ranging from 28cc/rev to 140 cc/rev
- Pumps A7V series & Motors A6V series Variable displacement, axial piston bent axis design. Nominal pressure 350 bar, Peak Pressure 400 bar, ranging 20cc / rev to 500 cc / rev
- Combination Pumps A8V series Variable displacement, double delivery, axial piston bent axis design. Nominal pressure 350 bar, Peak Pressure 400 bar, ranging 28cc / rev to 160 cc / rev
- Pumps A4VSO series. (Under trials, introducing shortly, Please check availability.) Variable displacement, Swash plate design, for open circuits. Nominal pressure 350 bar, Peak Pressure 400 bar, ranging 40cc / rev to 500 cc / rev
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is meant with the aid of variable displacement pumps?
Ans. A variable displacement pump is a tool that converts mechanical electricity to hydraulic (fluid) electricity. The displacement or amount of fluid pumped in step with the revolution of the pumps' enter shaft can be numerous whilst the pump is running.
2. What is the difference between a variable and fixed displacement pump?
Ans. Wonderful-displacement pumps may be of both fixed or variable displacement. The output of a fixed displacement pump stays regular at some point in each pumping cycle and at a given pump velocity. The output of a variable displacement pump can be modified with the aid of altering the geometry of the displacement chamber.
3. How does a variable pump work?
Ans. The device stress flows in opposition to one facet of an inner piston, which is being held by the heavy spring. While the pressure of the machine strain is high sufficient to move the piston and conquer the spring stress, the swash plate perspective is changed and the pump float is decreased
Plot No. 433, GIDC, Odhav, Opp. Bhikshuk Gruh,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India